business briefing and networking night
The Caribbean is more than just sun, sea and sand! Served by numerous major airlines, it's only a few hours away from North America, South America and Europe. This region of the world offers untapped business potential just waiting to be discovered.
- What business opportunities are available in these emerging economies?
- Where is the best place to start a business?
- When can you start reaping the fruits of your labor?
- Why should you invest now?
- How can climate change be a million-dollar business opportunity?
The Eastern Caribbean-Southeast Asia Economic and Cultural Chamber in cooperation with the British Chamber of Commerce Philippines, the Canadian Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines and the Australian-New Zealand Chamber of Commerce Philippines cordially invite you to Beyond the Cruise Ship: Exploring Opportunities in the Eastern Caribbean, A Business Briefing and International Networking Night on November 29, 2017 (Wednesday) from 6:30 PM to 10:00 PM at One Café, One Corporate Center, Julia Vargas Avenue, Ortigas Center Business District, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines. For local attendees, convenient parking is available in the building and around the vicinity. For regional attendees, please contact us for a list of nearby hotels.
- 6:30 p.m. - Registration
- 7:30 p.m. - Introduction Video to the Eastern Caribbean
- 7:35 p.m. - Welcome remarks by the Chamber Executive Director & Envoy for Diplomatic Affairs
- 7:40 p.m. - Message from His Excellency Hubert Emmanuel, Ambassador of St. Lucia to the Republic of China (Taiwan)
- 7:45 p.m. - Video Presentations on the Opportunities in the Caribbean region courtesy of the Caribbean Export Development Agency and the Caribbean Association of Investment Promotion Agencies
- 8:00 p.m. - Presentation by the Chamber International Relations Officer on opportunities in Tourism, Trade and Investment in the Eastern Caribbean countries with information courtesy of the Caribbean Tourism Organization and other stakeholders
- 8:15 p.m. - Presentation by Harvey Law Group
- 8:25 p.m. - Q & A
- 8:35 p.m. - Commonwealth of Dominica and Antigua & Barbuda Donation Appeal Videos
- 8:40 p.m. - Closing remarks
- 8:45 p.m. onwards - Business Networking
Join us for a night of business opportunities, expanding networks, and fundraising efforts for the benefit of those affected by the recent Hurricanes.
For further enquiries, please contact Mr. Allen Villabroza at +63-945-345-8104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Participation Donation Tariffs
US$25 or PhP 1,250 - Registration for Chamber Members, please click here
US$30 or PhP 1,500 - Registration for Non-Members, please click here
We highly value the convenience of our local attendees and urge the use of the hassle-free PayMaya service which is available 24/7 at any 7-Eleven store in the Philippines. Please read the guide instructions below or watch the following video on how to use this simple and convenient payment method. Please note that this service is available only to Philippine-based attendees.
1. Go to any 7-Eleven store and look for the CLIQQ kiosk machine.
2. Click on E-MONEY then click on PAYMAYA.
3. Input our PayMaya deposit mobile number 0918-447-9006 and the amount to be paid, then click NEXT.
4. Verify all the details before proceeding. Click NEXT.
5. Get the CLIQQ slip and present it to the counter along with the payment and wait for your receipt.
Our official PayMaya Deposit Mobile Number is: 0918-447-9006
Our forward thinking organization is now accepting digital currencies as payment for our events and activities. For those paying via Bitcoin, a partially sponsored Tariff with the equivalent of US$20 in Bitcoin is available until November 17 only.
For Bitcoin payments, please scan the QR code in the poster above or use the Bitcoin Wallet Address below: