FOR UPDATED INFORMATION ABOUT THE CHAMBER, Please download our comprehensive 2017 Newsletter "Wa Gwaan" at http://downloads.ecseachamber.org
- A range of consultancy services are offered on an ad-hoc basis, including advice to investors and companies wishing to visit, trade or become citizens in the Eastern Caribbean region.
- Support with introductions and creating astute partnerships.
- The Chamber, through strategic partnerships, will implement various conferences, seminars, workshops, investment, trade and travel programs including targeted trade visits to the Eastern Caribbean region.
- Membership to the Chamber is strictly by-invitation only through a member of the Advisory Committee or by the Executive Director.
- Membership is intended for business entities, government persons, allied organizations and other associated persons with interest in the Eastern Caribbean region.
- Members receive a range of benefits including invitations to exclusive events and private high-level meetings as well as access to the Chamber’s quarterly electronic publication and private online forum.
- Petitions for membership are accepted and subject for review by the Chamber's Management Team.
- For more information on Membership guidelines, please communicate with our Administrative and Program Development Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PUBLICATION and online forum
- “Wa Gwaan?” is a quarterly electronic publication that provides concise and relevant information on several topics that include investment, trade, politics, business, etc. and other news from the Eastern Caribbean region.
- The Chamber also maintains a private forum exclusive for members to share thoughts and ideas as well as contacts, information, files and other resources.