FOR RECENT INFORMATION ABOUT THE CHAMBER:
- A range of consultancy services are offered on an ad-hoc basis, including advice to investors and companies intending to visit, trade and do business in the Eastern Caribbean region and in Southeast Asia.
- Support with introductions and creating astute partnerships.
- The Chamber, through strategic partnerships, will implement various conferences, seminars, workshops, investment, trade and travel programs including targeted trade visits to the Eastern Caribbean region and to Southeast Asia.
- Membership to the Chamber is through official application only.
- Membership is intended for individuals, business entities, government persons, allied organizations and other associated persons with interest in the Eastern Caribbean region and in Southeast Asia.
- Members receive a range of benefits including invitations to exclusive events and private high-level meetings as well as access to all exclusive electronic publication and private information.
- Membership applications are subject for review by the Chamber's Management Team.
- For more information on Membership guidelines, please communicate with our Administrative and Program Development Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PUBLICATION and online forum
- “The Chamber Newsletter” is an electronic publication that provides concise and relevant information on several topics that include investment, trade, politics, business, etc. and other related news about the Chamber and its activities.
- The Chamber also maintains an information service exclusive for members to share thoughts and ideas as well as contacts, information, files and other resources.